Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Looking For Finance App

Hey,

I am looking for a finance app like the app Mint.com but available in the UK and Ireland. Really I want an app that works with syncing to my bank account thats the main feature I would like to have. I tried BillGuard and I liked it but it showed my pending transactions but then it stopped showing them and I cant find them so that app is out until they answer me on Twitter. Any ideas?

Thanks.
  2. Best Answer

Hi there!
    I was looking into your question about finding an alternative to Mint.com.

I ran into an article on the Forbes about a "UK-Equivalent to Mint.com"

It's called Money Manager: https://www.moneydashboard.com/

It's also a finance manager like Mint.com and they have an app for iOS and Android. Maybe it is something similar to what you are looking for.

A word of advice: Be careful who you trust your info with. Don't enter it into suspicious looking apps.

Global Posts
    4,693 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Kitkat

Default Re: Looking For Finance App

Hi there!
    I was looking into your question about finding an alternative to Mint.com.

I ran into an article on the Forbes about a "UK-Equivalent to Mint.com"

It's called Money Manager: https://www.moneydashboard.com/

It's also a finance manager like Mint.com and they have an app for iOS and Android. Maybe it is something similar to what you are looking for.

A word of advice: Be careful who you trust your info with. Don't enter it into suspicious looking apps.