Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    1 Global Posts

Default ANDROID [2 FREE] Alley Cat Adventures/ Crystal Ball Saga [Kids/Brain Game]

Hey Guys, long time browser but new to android development and would love for you guys to check out my new games!!

First one is a more kids orientated game that i basically made for my little niece who is in love with cartoon cats lol (hence the theme)
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ycatadventures
    ANDROID [2 FREE] Alley Cat Adventures/ Crystal Ball Saga [Kids/Brain Game]-promo.png ANDROID [2 FREE] Alley Cat Adventures/ Crystal Ball Saga [Kids/Brain Game]-screenshot_2014-07-01-23-33-05.png ANDROID [2 FREE] Alley Cat Adventures/ Crystal Ball Saga [Kids/Brain Game]-phone-4.png

Second one is more my type of game where you have to slide the crystals on the play field to match the preview. Starts off pretty easy but gets harder as you go on. Trust me! Plus 200 levels.
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rystalballsaga
    ANDROID [2 FREE] Alley Cat Adventures/ Crystal Ball Saga [Kids/Brain Game]-feat2.png ANDROID [2 FREE] Alley Cat Adventures/ Crystal Ball Saga [Kids/Brain Game]-1.png ANDROID [2 FREE] Alley Cat Adventures/ Crystal Ball Saga [Kids/Brain Game]-2.png
    Would really love and appreciate for you guys to check them out and play!! Thank you

Default Re: ANDROID [2 FREE] Alley Cat Adventures/ Crystal Ball Saga [Kids/Brain Game]

Welcome to Android Central, and thanks for the links!