- 2 Posts
Automatically save pics from texts
Looking to get a projector presentation running.
Basically i'd like to be able to have ppl text a picture to my number, have an app automatically save all incoming text images to the gallery (or anywhere really), and then i can have Dropbox pick them up - upload them to a folder - and have the projector show them in a slideshow one by one.
The only hurdle i have so far is finding a way to autosave picture attachments from incoming texts received on the Galaxy.
There's an app called Autosave MMS or something - but reviews are very poor.
Anyone know of a way to do this? Or am i destined to have to do this manually - or via email instead of texts?
- 07-16-2014, 08:24 PM #2
Re: Automatically save pics from texts
'Texted pictures', MMS pictures really, are very lo-res = atrocious image quality. And you want to project = enlarge that to 4 or 5 of feet in diameter?
For image projection/enlargement you need originals with the highest image quality/resolution possible. Because it is only going downhill from there! Fast!
Originals with the highest image quality/resolution possible cannot be sent or received via 'texting', a.k.a. MMS. So you will have to use another m.o. Like instant messaging or email. Or, if your 'ppl' are still in the the same locale they and you could use something like Airdrop or SonicShare. Anything to get hi-res images!
- 07-17-2014, 06:27 PM #4
- By jsiddle2025 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 6Last Post: 07-18-2014, 03:16 PM
- By tibbi64 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 3Last Post: 07-17-2014, 08:42 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-16-2014, 06:37 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-16-2014, 04:32 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-16-2014, 04:02 PM