Facebook Notifications

Xxw0lfxX

Oct 24, 2009
Visit site
Coming from a blackberry, I really miss my notifications from facebook. Is there any way to have the notifications pushed to my Fascinate, without always opening my browser, or fb app? This has really been bugging me.

EvilMonkey

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
Honestly, I have Bloo installed specifically for notifications. While I don't like the rest of the app (so I use the native app for actual FB stuff), the notifications do work.

morellox

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
^they do work well, but it's every 3 minutes instead of 1 I think compared to bloo, the bigger problem is then notifications take you to the mobile web to respond, bloo let's you respond to a lot of stuff within the app, which I LOVE

deercreek

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
The notifications I get with TweetDeck just open up the app when I select them. The latest update seemed to lower the number of times it has to shell out to the browser. You're right, I don't think it goes down to 1 minute checks. I have it set on 9 minutes.

8itchTits

Banned
Oct 3, 2010
www.twitter.com
sadly bloo no longer works unless you were a previous user. the developer said facebook has changed the way it allows apps to connect to their servers or some crap idk. google it