[App][Free] picoPark - Find your car

heftyApps

Jun 17, 2013
Visit site
Hi everyone,

I would like to let you know about my latest release for Android:

picoPark - Find your car

picoPark is a parking app which helps you to find your car wherever you have parked it. I know, there are a number of parking apps already out there on the store but this one is unique and stands out from the rest. Slim and clean look, intuitive interface and packed with useful functions. Let me know what you think!

Link to Google Play:
https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...ails?id=com.heftyapps.picoPark&token=N1x7YVbz

Here is the official app description:

picoPark, one of the most innovative park & find on the store! With its clean, slim and intuitive interface and multitude of helpful functions, parking and finding your car has never been so comfortable and easy than with this app. Now you can park and find you car with ease - whether you go shopping, sightseeing, visiting a festival or many other occasions you could think of. picoPark is the perfect companion - and best of all, it is free so try it out today!

picoPark comes with the following set of features:

- Simple, clean and easy to use interface
- Automatic and manual parking mode
- Parking location can be changed at any time after car has been parked
- Parking meter with automatic notification once parking time is about to expire
- Take a photo and notes of your parking location
- Automatically saves address details (street, city, etc.)
- Provides longitude and latitude information on parking location
- Compass function directs you to your car (showing heading and distance to parked car)
- Routing function which gives directions to your parking location (via third party map apps)
- No internet connection required to park and find car (great for holidays where no mobile connection is available)
- Supports normal, satellite, terrain and hybrid map modes
- Choice between metric and imperial system (meters / yards)
- Suports English and German language, more to follow

Let me know what you think! If you like the app, please leave a rating.

Thanks,
Jens

Last edited: