Does anyone have exp[erience with this app? Is it accurate etc? My ceiling is leaking and is waiting repair, and we have bad rain on the way but I need to know when it is raining to make sure water is going into buckets etc, also does anyone have any other apps that play an alarm when rain is near that are ACCURATE?
    08-05-2014 02:41 PM
    Does anyone have exp[erience with this app? Is it accurate etc? My ceiling is leaking and is waiting repair, and we have bad rain on the way but I need to know when it is raining to make sure water is going into buckets etc, also does anyone have any other apps that play an alarm when rain is near that are ACCURATE?
    Weather reports, of any kind, are never iron-clad predictions but at most expectations, a.k.a. educated guesses. They are never 'accurate'. You cannot rely on them.
    I would leave the buckets deployed until my ceiling/roof is repaired.
    08-05-2014 02:52 PM
    Weather reports, of any kind, are never iron-clad predictions but at most expectations, a.k.a. educated guesses. They are never 'accurate'. You cannot rely on them.
    I would leave the buckets deployed until my ceiling/roof is repaired.
    Thought so, issue is I have leaks in different places and I need to rmeove them when it is not raining so I can get things done. Damn why are estate agents so lazy? :@
    08-05-2014 03:41 PM
    I would suggest place the buckets right now, and sleep well
    08-05-2014 03:52 PM
    Hi, I'm the developer of the app and just found this post, though it is a bit old. Did you try the app? How was your experience?

-Michael
    02-17-2016 04:28 AM