Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Rain alarm pro

Does anyone have exp[erience with this app? Is it accurate etc? My ceiling is leaking and is waiting repair, and we have bad rain on the way but I need to know when it is raining to make sure water is going into buckets etc, also does anyone have any other apps that play an alarm when rain is near that are ACCURATE?
    Banned

Global Posts
    270 Global Posts

Default Re: Rain alarm pro

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Infiltrator View Post
    Does anyone have exp[erience with this app? Is it accurate etc? My ceiling is leaking and is waiting repair, and we have bad rain on the way but I need to know when it is raining to make sure water is going into buckets etc, also does anyone have any other apps that play an alarm when rain is near that are ACCURATE?
    Weather reports, of any kind, are never iron-clad predictions but at most expectations, a.k.a. educated guesses. They are never 'accurate'. You cannot rely on them.
    I would leave the buckets deployed until my ceiling/roof is repaired.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Quote Originally Posted by Indoler View Post
    Weather reports, of any kind, are never iron-clad predictions but at most expectations, a.k.a. educated guesses. They are never 'accurate'. You cannot rely on them.
    I would leave the buckets deployed until my ceiling/roof is repaired.
    Thought so, issue is I have leaks in different places and I need to rmeove them when it is not raining so I can get things done. Damn why are estate agents so lazy? :@

I would suggest place the buckets right now, and sleep well