[FREE] Underworld - first smuggling MMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

a_steroids

Aug 5, 2014
Visit site
Underworld Drug Lords Poster.jpg

Hey everyone,

We're A-Steroids, a small Europe-based mobile games studio. We're soon releasing a unique real life smuggling game for mobile phones and tablets, Underworld: Drug Lords. The game puts you into the shoes of a small-time drug dealer with the goal of building a global criminal empire from the ground up.

The twist? The game's online and location based, so the action unfolds in parallel to your real life and you get to interact with real people around you! Sounds crazy? Yes it does. The drill is simple: get cheap merch from drug labs, move around and sell for profit. Acquire better equipment as you grow your operation and widen your crew to gain more power. Rise to the top of your hood, become the most prominent dealer in your city, then take over the country and the whole world!

Underworld Drug Lords Screen 1.jpg Underworld Drug Lords Screen 6.jpg

The game is coming out on Android very soon. Subscribe to be the first one to know about the game’s release and stay posted on the availability for iOS and other platforms.

We are one of those teams who are crazy about listening to our players and fans, so no matter what you have to say, just do it! ;) And if you love the game, don't forget to spread the word and share with friends.

Learn more from the game's page on Google Play. Follow us on Facebook for even more info about the game, its history and us, the developers.

Last edited by a moderator:

TMC Suspekt

Nov 9, 2021
Visit site
One of my most favorite games on the play store. When I just stumbled across this, my heart dropped. I don't even know if this game is still even active. Haven't seen the picture in years!! Please, if anyone has any love for the underworld game, show some mad love with many requests to bring the game back!!
I would appreciate it a lot.
I just want to play the game again. Even if it is just by myself!!

Bring back the Underworld community everyone loves, and misses so much!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicos18