- Junior Member
- 1 Posts
[FREE] Satis-Factory - solo or co-op board game
I just released a new free game that I hope will appeal to board game fans. The game is supported by an optional ad or one-time in-app purchase. (Yes, you can opt out of seeing the ad!)
playstore link : https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....satis_factory
Satis-Factory is single-player or cooperative multiplayer board game style Android app where players roll dice to gather resources, then consume resources to try to save the world.
Gameplay is inspired by Pandemic with a world map and per-turn strikes and outbreaks. Player actions are dice driven rather than freely chosen, with parallel tracks of global harm and "humanity builds a weapon" governing end conditions.
Playable solo, as well as with up to 4 co-op players (connected on the same network). The game supports Google Cast to display the game board on a TV.
- 08-05-2014, 06:00 PM #2
- 08-09-2014, 01:04 PM #3
- By babin101 in forum Google Nexus 6Replies: 38Last Post: 09-14-2014, 04:19 PM
- By a_steroids in forum Android AppsReplies: 6Last Post: 08-13-2014, 02:55 PM
- By David Lindorff in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-07-2014, 11:52 PM
- By Max Shevyakov in forum Android GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 08-05-2014, 01:45 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-05-2014, 12:45 PM