i want an app that can...

evankwh

May 26, 2010
Visit site
Just wondering what app do people feel their phone is missing.
What app do you feel would make your everyday life easier that isn't in the app store?

Share Ideas

This Could get Interesting

Goldwinger

May 8, 2010
Visit site
I want an app that can create a calendar event from an email. Copy the email subject as the event title and the email body as the event notes.

I used this every day on my Blackberry and I can't seem to find anything like it in the Droidverse.

prubin

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
Simple -- an app that would allow more options for screen time out (between 2 minutes and 10 minutes -- say, 3 and 5) and also lock the setting. It is now 2 or 10 minutes and frequently changes by itself.

757EliasHZ

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
I'd like one that tracks and lists your communications with a contact (all of them, like sms, emails and calls) into a single timeline, with the sms and emails linked to the particular communcation. Like this:

Joe Smith: called 8/10/10 5:05 PM
Joe Smith: SMS 8/11/10 12:48 AM

and so on..

pre1561

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
I want an app that can create a calendar event from an email. Copy the email subject as the event title and the email body as the event notes.

I used this every day on my Blackberry and I can't seem to find anything like it in the Droidverse.

'
I'll second this, I want an app like this also, this would be extreamly useful. As it is now I have to use the Android multi tasking and keep switching between apps.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sem173