- 22 Posts
What do you think about the security problem of your phones?
In the mobile internet era,the GPS building in the phones can be used as the localtion-based services(LBS).We are easily to find the restaurant around,very convenient navigation,but those information can also be used illegally by the integrated treatment.They can learn more about the user's whereabouts by analyzing the place where people often go to.These information can also be monitored by the third-party,which is likely to bring the inconvenience to our work and living,and even lead to significant losses for the country.As I know from the news,iphone has this function and some people even still don't reconginize.Because the GPS can recorded the whereabouts detailly and automatically but even when the people turn off this function.I think it violate the privacy in a degree.
- 08-20-2014, 11:54 AM #2
Re: What do you think about the security problem of your phones?
If it's a concern, a user can always turn off Location Services. You'll lose a lot of the convenience factor, but if that's the trade-off.[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/P3S6fTo.png[/IMG]
- 08-22-2014, 06:15 AM #3
- 08-22-2014, 10:47 AM #4
- By grumpygramps1 in forum HTC One M7Replies: 38Last Post: 10-15-2014, 08:51 AM
- By codyoehl in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 6Last Post: 08-28-2014, 11:43 AM
- By ukmashy in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 13Last Post: 08-27-2014, 04:08 PM
- By linter in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 3Last Post: 08-25-2014, 02:14 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-20-2014, 09:20 AM