[NEW & FREE] Pencil Dude
I've been reading Android Central for a couple of years now, awesome stuff!
But recently I've also finished my own first game, Pencil Dude, the next trick is to get people to find it and so I hoped it's oke to share it here!
It's a platform game with new refreshing controls and it's completely free! It only features ads on the pause/death screen but that should never influence the gameplay which was always my idea. So yeah that's about it, hope you guys want to give it a shot!
- 08-21-2014, 11:12 AM #2
- 08-21-2014, 04:50 PM #3
- 09-09-2014, 10:24 AM #5
- 09-26-2014, 02:51 PM #6
- 17 Posts
Re: [NEW & FREE] Pencil Dude
Just downloaded your game, overall I enjoyed it. A few comments
- Lovely pencil style
- Fun gameplay
- Only asked once if I wanted to connect to google play services (aka taking no for an answer)
- Nice tutorial
- The 2 finger jump was a little confusing. In particular going from stationary to jumping left would often be misinterpreted as jumping right (or vove versa)
- I played the first 3 levels and the Gameplay became a little repetitive, jumping between lines. Would be nice to mix it up with another mechanic
- By Chuckles 135 in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 7Last Post: 08-29-2014, 06:47 PM
- By Daniele Comi in forum Android AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 08-22-2014, 01:25 AM
- By dpham00 in forum T-MobileReplies: 4Last Post: 08-21-2014, 03:26 PM
- By 360 Productions in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-21-2014, 08:34 AM