What is your favorite application so far?

Corey

Jan 26, 2010
Visit site
There are quite a few apps I use quite often, but I think my favorite app so far is Launch-X. The widget has done a fantastic job of keeping quick access to my frequently used apps available on my home screen while keeping clutter to an absolute minimum. I check twitter often, use Listen for podcasts, and have a few different music programs that I use on a daily basis, and a couple different cameras, but it's the Launch-X widget that keeps it all organized and is used 24/7 while remaining seamless. I only wish there were a few more skins to choose from, but that is such a tiny tiny gripe that in no way affects my love of the app.

AJFSTORM

Mar 18, 2010
Visit site
Slacker! Love that it caches music on my phone so I don't need to depend on having a good signal whenever I use it (like on the subway).

myk26

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Picking just one is tough...gun to my head, I'd have to go with Multicon.

Dropbox and Google Maps honorable mentions.

Goldwinger

May 8, 2010
Visit site
And the winner is??????

I agree with Launcher Pro Plus, however, I'm going to think you really meant other than a home replacement.

This is a hard question to answer with just one, there are several that I use every day, but keeping within the rules, I'd have to go with Smart Shortcuts. It gets me to all the others as well as phone numbers and really makes things easy for me.

Ok, I have to go now, I'm headed over to the Top 5 Best Apps thread so I can get it out of my system. :eek:

Goldwinger

mobilemedic20

Feb 12, 2010
Visit site
Hard to say that Google Maps isn't one of the best/my favorites - I use it with ridiculous frequency, and it's always on my primary home screen.

Close second has to be Launcher Pro Plus though, and then Handcent. Things I use most frequently and would be annoyed to be without.

eye4ni

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Though I have about 3 or 4 apps that I would consider my FAVORITES, the one that I think is most important to me is SLACKER.

I have a paid subscription, and love that I can cache as many radio stations as I want to my SD card, it is like having a fresh collection of music to play every day. I use it on my PC every day at work too, and I am really excited to see the possibilities of the upcoming ON-DEMAND subscription that they will offer. At that point, if the selection of music is on par, I am not sure why I would ever need my ipod or any other music player ever again.

The app itself could certainly use some improvement, but overall it works pretty good and makes Slacker that much better.