US Citibank app... found it!

tt3innyc

Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
Not sure if this is a repost or not but I've managed to stumble upon a US Citibank app. Its not officially in the market but if you point your browser to
www.citi.com/mobileapp it will take you to the download page from Citi. You may have to goto settings, applications, and uncheck the "unknown sources" box.

The app itself is pretty useful. You can view your account info, transfer funds, and pay bills. Pretty much anything you can do on the desktop version.

Hope this helps those of you looking for a Citibank app!

Last edited:
Reactions: spark032207#WN

tt3innyc

Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
Opps! It's "mobileapp" PLEASE REMOVE THE S AT THE END! lol. Sorry guys/gals. Thanks for the tip IIJBII

I edited it in the original post.

Iibjii, you posted a web mobile version. I actually found an application that can be downloaded.

www.citi.com/mobileapp

Last edited:

kandudincap

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Have been in touch with CITI in order to have it sent to my phone directly. As I can not find the app at all on above mentioned sites. However, I talked to IT department at CITI. They told me that DROID apps on AT&T phones is not "active" yet as CITI and AT&T has not yet signed an agreement. Agreement for what? That AT&T want money to have it available for their clients. I phoned AT&T: They said something similar that CITI does not agree to the rules of AT&T. Small note: Now I understand why there are too many lawyers in this country. Any with info regarding this?

mobilemedic20

Feb 12, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for posting this!!!! I emailed Citibank a while back, and they said there was no plan to release an Android App, so I completely stopped looking. I guess they were just being sneaky about it!

Hopefully they'll bring photo-based check deposits to it at some point, like with USAA and others. SUCH a useful feature.

Froalskiner#WN

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
I've been using it for about a month...ish... I like it but I wish it would save my password or at least give me the option of creating a PIN so I don't have to put in my whole password.