Best App for transferring ALL of my data to my new phone?
I am upgrading from the HTC One m7 to the M8.
I will not be rooting the new phone.
Also, I use Microsoft Exchange for email and contacts so none of that has to transfer.
I simply need a reliable app that will transfer all of my settings, phone and sms logs, media and apps (along with app data).
What would you recommend?
- 08-29-2014, 02:14 AM #2
- 270 Posts
Re: Best App for transferring ALL of my data to my new phone?
ue titanium backup, you could get the pro version for $6 and it works really good, but you don't really need the pro-version the standard version might be enough. The pro-version gives you an option to sync your back-up with Dropbox which is really cool. make sure you back-up all your system data.
- By moviedude2k in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 12Last Post: 09-05-2014, 10:45 PM
- By Nychotxxx in forum Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2Replies: 5Last Post: 08-31-2014, 04:07 AM
- By almachristinah in forum LG G3Replies: 1Last Post: 08-29-2014, 07:13 PM
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-29-2014, 02:47 AM
- By Reseaecher in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-29-2014, 01:31 AM