[Wallpaper][App][Free] Fluid Paint - a fluid physics simulator
Fluid Paint is a realtime fluid simulator. Touching the screen creates colorful fluidlike substances and vortices on the screen. Both a regular app user interface and a Live Wallpaper can be used.
There are only a handful fluid simulation apps on the android market, so I wanted to add another computational fluid dynamics app. I called it Fluid Paint, because it's possible to load and liquify images.
- smoke / water-like animation
- loading and dissolving images (free version: predefined images, paid: images from the gallery, photos)
- painting solid obstacles
- App and Live Wallpaper frontend
- different visualization (temperature, velocity, pressure of the fluid ...)
- several settings to play around (paid version: saving options)
Download and Community
Screenshots and Videos
- 08-31-2014, 12:21 AM #2
Re: [Wallpaper][App][Free] Fluid Paint - a fluid simulator
Thanks for sharing. Hope it does well in Play.
Re: [Wallpaper][App][Free] Fluid Paint - a fluid physics simulator
Another update of the Live Wallpaper of the free version of my app: the "refraction visualization", which has an image in the background with fluid with colored vortices flowing over it is now available for the free version of my app too. In contrast to the full version only predefined images can be loaded.
- By rob damiani in forum Android AppsReplies: 12Last Post: 12-16-2014, 02:02 AM
- By mannw1977 in forum LG G3Replies: 5Last Post: 11-17-2014, 03:19 AM
- By qz0xr3 in forum Sprint LG G2Replies: 3Last Post: 09-10-2014, 04:53 PM
- By kayotic24 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 08-29-2014, 09:33 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-29-2014, 07:05 PM