- 08-30-2014, 03:33 PM #2
Re: Mobile data network auto turn
Welcome to Android Central! Are you asking why group messaging and photos requires mobile data, or why it keeps turning off by itself?
Sending photos or videos via messaging, or sending a group message, is MMS (as opposed to SMS, which is only for a text message to a single recipient). MMS requires mobile data to be on.
Not sure why your mobile data shuts off by itself. Check to see if you have any battery-saving options turned on.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-31-2014, 12:36 AM
- By FryGuy66 in forum T-MobileReplies: 3Last Post: 08-30-2014, 09:16 PM
- By harryhoudini66 in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 08-30-2014, 02:53 PM
- By tony5496 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 08-30-2014, 11:38 AM
- By jrwatson in forum VerizonReplies: 0Last Post: 08-30-2014, 06:24 AM