[FREE][GAME] Choppy Jack
Ever wanted to be a lumberjack? Of course you have.
Test your chopping skills in this simple, retro arcade game. Tapping either side of the screen causes the lumberjack to swing one of his axes, tapping both sides means he whips them both out, ninja style.
You are rewarded 4 points for chopping accurately, or 1 point for being terrible.
Bombs randomly appear close to the chopping board to catch you out. Chop one and it's game over. Fast reaction time is crucial for any decent lumberjack (you know, for those times in real life when a tree is suddenly a bomb)
Reasons why you should play:
- It's cute.
- It's not boring.
- Kills time, with an axe.
- It will (hopefully) make you break for phone.
- You will end up buying a new phone just to play it again. please
- Teaches you valuable lessons, such as why you should never chop a bomb.
- You just should
- 09-03-2014, 09:50 AM #2
Re: [FREE][GAME] Choppy Jack
Thanks for sharing. Kinda reminds me a little of the early Mario Brothers games.
- 09-03-2014, 02:01 PM #3
- By Yirga in forum Android App InventorReplies: 33Last Post: 01-06-2015, 04:01 AM
- By riksweeney in forum GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 09-10-2014, 02:40 AM
- By littlegreenbob in forum GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 09-03-2014, 08:00 PM
- By lovelygirlvst in forum GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 09-03-2014, 04:22 AM