Please allow me to announce here the availability of Detox Launcher.
I believe that with a little help, everyone can develop a responsible smartphone habit - it is possible to combat smartphone addiction and help your children prevent smartphone dependence.
Therefore...I made an app . :)
Detox Launcher is a homescreen replacement that you can use to make individual apps only available at designated time period, 7 days of the week.
It comes in 2 favours: AOSP JellyBean styled or AOSP KitKat+ styled.
Check it out on Google Play:
- JB styledhttps://chart.googleapis.com/chart?c...e=UTF-8&chld=L
- KK+ styledhttps://chart.googleapis.com/chart?c...e=UTF-8&chld=L
- Schedule your apps to be available only during a certain period of a day
- Individual schedules for 7 days of the week
- Disallow yourself from altering the scheduling while the app is unavailable
- Constant feedback of app availability through dimming of icons (optional)
- Easy-to-use (one screenshot below is all that's needed, hopefully)
- Looks and works like the stock Android launcher
- Parents can set a passcode to disallow scheduling change
Attachment 135257 . Attachment 135258
If you're interested, check it out and don't forget to leave a feedback here.
Thanks for looking - I look forward to your questions!