Contacts' Birthdays

Saiyaman156

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I am trying to find an application that will let me add birthdays to a contact from my phone. I switched to an AOSP ROM for my DX, and I kind of miss the better contacts app that comes with stock DX. I know I can add the birthday from my PC, but doing it from my phone would be fantastic.

Paladin

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I found it better to simply add birthdays as a Google calendar. I add them to a calendar called Birthdays and they show up as an all day event listed at the top.

The nice thing is since it is its own calendar you can easily tell each calendar app or widget whether to display them or not. It makes it easy to control them and keeps everything all in one place.

Doc

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Ebo Birthday is the way to go especially if you already have the information listed in your contacts.

Doc

karyney

Mar 25, 2010
Visit site
With EboBirthday you can have it add the dates to your Google contacts. I created a "Birthday" calendar and exported the dates to it, so they show up and they even have their own color.

Gekko

Banned
May 15, 2010
Visit site
i add them to Google Contacts in each Contact's Birthday field. then on the Google Calendar you can select "Browse Calendars" and choose "Contacts' Birthdays" and they show up. also "U.S. Holidays" is a good one to add too. i've found that you must add them on the PC side and not on the Android side - otherwise - they won't show up.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante