SMS Text Message Guardian - A MUST

Digiflame

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
1. way to trust your kids. 2. when i was a kid, i was always the family tech support, hell i photoshopped a report card, teens at least will probably find a way around anything.

sanibel

Sep 16, 2010
Visit site
Dislike snooping on my kids (the government does a good job of it anyway...). Straight-talk and education go a long way.

chefkeyser

Jun 2, 2010
Visit site
Don't buy your "child" a ******* phone if you're that uncomfortable with who they may be talking to. Don't get in their business. That's creepy, intrusive, and just weird.

VaccPalm

May 21, 2010
Visit site
Jeez Must not have more like it. If you dont trust your child on the phone, take it away. Snoping?? No. Totally intrusive and uneeded .

ThinkingDroid

Banned
Aug 17, 2010
www.ThinkingDroid.com
App-

It's a fact of life. Most parents are clueless who is sending text to their children....

Doesn't matter how you view it:

Sex Offender Compliance Officer Says 'Sexting' A Growing Problem
Sex Offender Compliance Officer Says 'Sexting' A Growing Problem - News Story - WTOV Steubenville

It's a reality that YOU as a parent have to deal with. Trust you kids is one thing, but you can't trust OTHERS that are sending them stuff.......It is YOUR job as a parent to protect your children. CHILDREN do not have rights as we know them....YOU DO

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hulkjr77