Launcher Pro ?

Ms Charli

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
I want to give launcher pro a try but it says I have to download "homeswitcher" Well that is not compatible with 2.2 so what should I download since "homeswitcher" isn't available for Froyo 2.2? Any recommendations!!

irish22022

Jul 28, 2010
Visit site
homeswitcher isn't necessary at all, that's just for people who don't know anything, it switches between android stock and LP. you can the same thing by opening up your "manage applications" and clearing all the defaults on the stock android homescreen. then when you push home it will ask you which home you should open, LP or stock home, and you can pick LP and check off "always do this". If you ever want to go back, go to manage applications, clear defaults on Launcher pro, push home, and then pick Android OS.

Easy.

Odds are when you get LP, after installing, you'll push home and it will prompt you either way without going through the system.

sanibel

Sep 16, 2010
Visit site
homeswitcher isn't necessary at all, that's just for people who don't know anything...

Not so fast. With the Vibrant, once LP is installed, it doesn't show up anywhere and the system does not ask you to choose between Stock or LP. Without HomeSwitcher (or similar program) I can't run LP.
Having said that, my understanding is that v2.2 (will) solve that issue.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mike7star