Nova Prime Launcher lost me my Weather widget.

Michlo

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Greetings,

I'm trying the Nova Launcher and I'm really liking it except for one thing. I lost my favourite Weather widget. I've looked in the Play Store and tried various Weather apps but still cannot find it.

I've attached pictures from the widget on my Tablet and how it is listed in the widget library. I do have it listed on my Galaxy S4 but only as 4x2 and it doesn't have the features I need (auto switching between the locations I've added). I bought the Accuweather app as I was certain that must be it but nope. :(

Any advice please?

Thank you.

Weather widget 1.jpgWeather widget 2.jpgWeather widget 3.jpg

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Is this the Samsung weather widget that came preinstalled on the device? Not all widgets are guaranteed to work on Nova, so this may be one of them.

Michlo

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Is this the Samsung weather widget that came preinstalled on the device? Not all widgets are guaranteed to work on Nova, so this may be one of them.

Ah, of course, that must be it.

Drat.

I don't suppose you know of any other weather widgets that automatically switch between the locations we enter do you please?

Cheers.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
What do you mean by auto-switching? Do you want it to cycle constantly, or switch depending on your location?

Michlo

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
The one I'm used to cycles through the locations at a time interval I set (usually 5 seconds) so I can always see the time and weather for my family back home in Cheshire, England, sister in Turkey and fella in London. :)

I'm really going to miss that if I can't find another and so far I haven't.

Cheers.