Notification ringtone DOES NOT work with Gmail 5.0, menu button does NOTHING

Moltres_rider

Banned
Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
I updated my Gmail app to the latest 5.0 version and now my gmail notification ringtones DO NOT work!!! and the usual hitting of the menu button on my Samsung Galaxy S4 has NO function!!! NOTHING happens!!! it DOES NOT bring up the label setting like it used to, the ONLY settings available is general settings in the upper left corner and it is NOT there!!! the help SAYS you CAN change it but DOES NOT tell how and the usual is NOT the way to do it!!!

Moltres_rider

Banned
Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
WHY IS *NOBODY* REPLYING TO *ANY* OF MY POSTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????? *NONE* OF MY TOPICS *ANYWHERE* *NOBODY* IS HELPING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted via the Android Central App

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Sorry if you feel bullyied. However, I just received the 5.0 update and mine DOES have the notification without issues and yes, the Menu button no longer has any function, you need to hit the three bars on the upper left corner. There, at least on mine, I can see my labels and everything else I had before the update.

Try clearing cache/data from your app and restarting your phone.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Please calm down. No one is bullying you. Unfortunately, due to the massive number of threads, some get through the cracks.

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 4

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zif835