Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default HTC Clock/weather apk

Anyone have the apk for the HTC clock weather widget? Been searching for it but cannot find it. And please don't say fancy or beautiful widgets. Those aren't the same to me. Thanks in advanced
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Doesn't work. Downloaded and no file there. Anyone else have it? I know I've received it from here before. It was a market link for it

ROM
    The 1 with the GEEBEES

Fancy is al close as you will get. Sense is closed source so you will not find an identical version.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Quote Originally Posted by BigRick10 View Post
    Fancy is al close as you will get. Sense is closed source so you will not find an identical version.
    Someone here had it. i had it on my X before I did a master reset

ROM
    The 1 with the GEEBEES

Quote Originally Posted by Shafe75 View Post
    Someone here had it. i had it on my X before I did a master reset
    Really?? Hmm I don't know then.
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

Quote Originally Posted by TBarnhardt View Post
    Couldn't get this to load either. Man I wish I saved that post I used last time. Thanks for trying though.

This is the flip clock from the Skyraider ROM, it's the same as look as the HTC one except the number panels flip when the time changes.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/10326876/SkyRaiderClock.zip

This is supposed to be the original, although it might be the same one I linked before, I can't remember

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/10326876/HtcClockWidget.apk