Angry Birds Seasons

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Anyone download and tried this out yet? What's with the wait for the next level?
Come on Rovio!

yup I just got it , it has the halloween special included in with it , I think they are going to be adding levels as christmas approaches IF I read the email I got correct, gtg , AB christmas edition awaits , pigs to kill :p

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
AB.jpg

Chris Kerrigan

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
As if my addiction to this game wasn’t bad enough, now I have even more to play with. I’m like a little kid on Christmas morning, no pun intended…

j0hnnyRingo

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
Kind of reminds me of the little Christmas Calendar I had when I was a kid...

Got to open each door on that day for a piece of candy or something like that. Instead, you get to play each level on the matching day before Christmas.

Good concept.

Zorro1

Oct 22, 2009
Visit site
These guys are the crack dealers of Android. We're all addicted. One day, they'll ask for $100 from each of us, which we'll gladly pay.

Snareman

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
The one nice thing about the level a day thing is that it keeps me from sitting and playing it for an hour at a time, unless I just can't get past the current level. Of course the Halloween one doesn't have this stipulation, so I can just waste all the time I want there...

Saphira

Nov 12, 2010
Visit site
Dude, just an hour, seriously? I wasted more hours than I'd care to admitt today just trying to get 3 stars on today's Christmas one. Let's not talk about Halloween.

Snareman

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
Dude, just an hour, seriously? I wasted more hours than I'd care to admitt today just trying to get 3 stars on today's Christmas one. Let's not talk about Halloween.

Well, I try and be good. And sometimes I'll settle for less than 3 stars. I have a vague idea, but how does it determine the number of stars? Anything scientific? Any strategies to employ?

Saphira

Nov 12, 2010
Visit site
It has to do with your score. The more you destroy the higher your score will be and the more stars you get. Each level can be different in the number you need for the three stars. I'm just a little obsessed with angry birds.

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Since we have to wait a day for each Xmas level, it makes me play the
levels over again to try and at least achieve a 3-star score. Other than
that, I'm all over the Halloween one.

Snareman

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
It has to do with your score. The more you destroy the higher your score will be and the more stars you get. Each level can be different in the number you need for the three stars. I'm just a little obsessed with angry birds.

I think there is a 12 Step program for that.

I agree - with only being able to do 1 level/day it does give me more time re-do the levels for a better score. Otherwise I'm more apt to just settle for 1-2 stars in ordder to move on to the next level.

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Yup I don't mind a level a day for this one.

However I already have 3 stars for this level ready for the next that will be a few hrs away still. :)

Sent using TaPaTaLk

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
26 minutes before the next level turns on.lol

Getting sleepier now tho mite crashed by then ;)
update this level is tough, lol
Update got it done ha
Sent using TaPaTaLk