What ad networks are you guys using in your apps?

FreakySoft

Oct 16, 2013
Visit site
I have few wallpaper apps, but when push ads were banned i got some problems with monetization... Currently i'm using admob for banner ads( i'm totally satisfied) and Appbrain ads for app wall.
I Would like to hear some feedbacks about other ads networks.

omnicubegames

Nov 22, 2014
Visit site
I also use Admob, but would be very interested to hear of other people's success. I use banner and interstitial ads through Admob.

I heard Revmob were quite good at targeted ads, meaning higher conversion but I've never used it. Anyone use them?

Goliwog

Mar 5, 2015
Visit site
I used several ad providers but for my new game I am using Admob only. It's easiest to integrate and they pay consistently. Besides since I am using Xamarin for Android to create my game, I have fewer options to choose from. But I suggest to use several ad providers. Don't put all your eggs in one basket!

JurajO

Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
I use AdMob interstitials which were already mentioned a couple of times but I'm also testing AdBuddiz right now. Since it's been just a few days I can't make any conclusions but so far it doesn't seem like a better choice compared to AdMob.

JPT Games

Apr 2, 2015
Visit site
I use Admob ads:
1. Implementing AdMob won’t slow down my app
2. House ad campaigns are free
3. Supporting mediation of dozens of the other networks

ahushiling

May 2, 2015
Visit site
For kids oriented games Admob is the best. Otherwise try Mopub. Mopub eCPM is more higher. And their mediation support a lot of ad networks.

sanne_smith

Jan 14, 2019
Visit site
Hi all! Can you please recommend some good monetization companies with high rates? My app was banned by Admob for some reason and I look for other platforms to try out. What do you recommend? Thank you!

Apptebo

Jul 5, 2020
Visit site
Admob works great for me. With the exception, that is does not support Android TV.

Does anyone know a Google compliant ad platform that does support ads on Android TV?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aaahza