[APP] Money Manager Master

SMH17Group

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site

The most innovative and advanced app for managing your personal finances. Unlike similar financial apps with budget tracker on the market, Money Manager Master is more than a digital wallet and not only can manage your cashes but also allows you monitoring all your bank accounts, credit cards etc. in a totally centralized way, without direct access to the accounts of the respective providers or operate directly on them. How does it work? Thanks to its powerful transactional engine, once configured Money Manager Master allows you to replicate the behavior of your bank accounts, of your credit cards, and of your investment deposits, so the user comfortably can track locally on his device all financial transactions, with the most advanced encryption system currently available.
The App includes many customizable charts and statistics to track and categorize your finances and your movements in every detail, the App can generate customizable PDF reports that you can also print, as you want.

With the innovative "Smart Convert" system you can add any movements in any currency and these will be automatically converted to your primary currency, are supported all the 162 main currencies of the world, included Bitcoin virtual currency, for a total of 26082 possible combinations (BITCOIN INCLUDED), in addition you will be able to incorporate and separate taxes from transaction on fly.

►Main features:

✓Classifiable transactional financial management;

✓Multiple user accounts support;

✓Customizable charts and PDF report generation; [optional feature unlockable]

✓Smart shopping list system that allows you to create a handy checklist of recurring purchases that you can link to a money account of your choice (e.g. your cash);

✓Currency converter and Smart Convert system with support to 162 different currencies and Bitcoin virtual currency for a total of 26082 possible combinations;

✓Ability to backup or import the data archive of the app in the format "mnym" on other devices;

✓Ability to add incomes and expenses on the calendar of the device to create reminders;

✓Tons of financial utilities including Inflation and buying power calculation for all main currency baskets, Break Even calculator, Dividend payout ratio, FCNR cash certificate issue price, FCNR income deposit, Individual retirement account (IRA), Interest rate calculator, Inventory cost FIFO-LIFO, Mortgage payment calculator
Net Present Value (NPV), Retirement calculator, Return on Investment (ROI), ROCE, Total Return and VAT calculator; [Optional feature unlockable]

✓Glass Widget for easy and elegant access from your device's home to all the functions that you may need more often;

✓AES Encryption;

✓100% compatible with the latest Android 6 Marshmallow and Material Design (on devices with Holo interface, the app will use the Holo theme to ensure uniformity of design with your OS version).

DOWNLOAD FROM GOOGLE PLAY

Last edited:

mcostea

Oct 8, 2015
Visit site
I'm using an interesting app that also allows me to plan my incomes or expenses not just to keep a record of them. It's called Financial Planning and it is free on Google play and I'm using it since 2014. I was shocked when I saw where my money are going and how I spend a lot of money on useless things each month.

SMH17Group

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
The App has been updated to version 0.0.8 now is more powerful with newer added features and is faster due to many engine optimization and use of latest SDK.

The complete changelog:

-NEW FEATURE: Inflation and buying power calculation
-Better Marshmallow support
-Updated internal libraries
-Code optimization
-Bug fix

-Bug fix

-Extended currency set that now includes way more minor currencies and also the support to Bitcoin virtual currency

-Various improvements and bug fix

-Added transfer transaction option

If you have suggestion or any questions let me know. ;)