Sprint Minute Usage App

solo1

May 31, 2010
Visit site
I have been with sprint for about 12 years now and actually was one of the first customers when the doors opened in the Seattle market. I have always had one of the top tier plans because I use my cell phone as my primary line of communication. I started to reconsider that because of the $10 " premier " charge they put on me for having the EVO. Now I have the Sprint Everything plan which puts me into having unlimited everything and I pay roughly $140 month for 1 line. Now because Sprint has the Free Mobile 2 Mobile, and the Free Any Mobile Anytime, I am seriously considering going down to the $69 450 minute plan. 90% of the people I talk to on my phone all have cell phones and I do more texting and emails than anything else. Also from 7pm - 7am the minutes don't count into the anytime minute category. I say all this to see if anybody has seen an app from sprint or anyone else that will count the anytime mins usage on a particular plan for sprint ( $69 450mins plan ) or if you know a comparable work around to monitor my mins easily through an app.

Thanks

steveh552

Trusted Member
Mar 6, 2010
Visit site
Dial *3 or 4 for minute usage. This is my primary line for a year and iv never used more than 300 min.

Sent from my EVO via Tapatalk pro.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae