Google app updates

karmiccalamity

Aug 18, 2010
Visit site
Along with the Gmail app updates there was also updates for YouTube, voice search and my favorite Chrome to phone now has history! I haven't had a chance to test out the other stuff yet but I will when i get home

Beamed up from DROIDX using Tapatalk

know1

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
Along with the Gmail app updates there was also updates for YouTube, voice search and my favorite Chrome to phone now has history! I haven't had a chance to test out the other stuff yet but I will when i get home

Beamed up from DROIDX using Tapatalk

I read there was a Gmail update, but have not seen that it actually happened on my phone. How do we know?

know1

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
I read there was a Gmail update, but have not seen that it actually happened on my phone. How do we know?

Nevermind. It hasn't updated for me because it's for Froyo....which I will likely never see since I'm on a Samsung Captivate.

eye4ni

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Maps update should be coming in the next couple of days. I have a feeling this will be a great update (vector maps/caching).

Prof-KOS

May 22, 2010
Visit site
Maps update should be coming in the next couple of days. I have a feeling this will be a great update (vector maps/caching).

That will be an epic update. Overall this has been a crazy time for Google lately.

- 2.3 SDK released
- 3.0 previewed
- Tablet previewed
- Chrome OS laptop released
- Chrome browser update with App Store
- Youtube update
- Chrome to Phone update
- Gmail update
- Voice Search update
- recent update to Google Docs for Mobile Editing

Add in the pending update to Maps and this has been a good time to be a Google customer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress