Handcent

tennislvr8

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
Can this be changed.... When I click on pics someone has texted me they open in the photo gallery. Other texting apps just open the picture.

Posted via the Android Central App

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Can this be changed.... When I click on pics someone has texted me they open in the photo gallery. Other texting apps just open the picture.
They may have their own graphic display code, but a picture has to be opened in some app. A computer doesn't open data, an app does.

If you want Handcent to have the ability to let you choose which app MMS pictures are opened in, and it's not already in the Settings of the app, email the developers - they'd have to add that to Handcent.

tennislvr8

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
When I had textra and clicked on a pic it "opened" not in gallery or pics. In handcent it's says, complete using then i have to choose between gallery or pics.

tennislvr8

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
Another question. How do I turn of the messages not pop-up that appears when I get a text. I get the notification in the bar and a message on my main screen. It says you have a text message.

tennislvr8

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
One more question. Mms messages won't download because apparently my von is not correct and I have to set it manually. Of course I changed nothing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12