App to tell when your screen was last unlocked?

everlast316

Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
I'm looking for some kind of lock program or widget or something to tell me when my screen was last unlocked.

I'm currently using the pattern lock, but i feel like anyone who sees me do that can be able to unlock my phone. It is not discreet at all.

So call me paranoid, but I'd like an app that tells me the last time my screen was unlocked so if my wife, family, friends, picked up my phone and started snooping around on it, I'd be able to know.

Anyone know of an app like this?

OR

Does anyone (if anyone out there is as paranoid about this as me!) have a better idea for a screen lock that isn't so susceptible to being cracked if someone is looking at you while you unlock your phone?

Thanks in advance for any ideas!

kinster02

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site
The app juice defender keeps a record of when your phone was turn on and off but its main purpose is saving battery power. It saves power by turning off data when the phones asleep but still allowing text, email to go through. You can also set it to turn off wifi and bluetooth. Put the widget on your home screen open it and at the bottom will be a record of your screen activities.

Reactions: everlast316