Fillable PDF Forms

4sqr

Dec 12, 2010
Visit site
The Acrobat reader released for Android in its current state cannot utilize the form filling features of Acrobat.

I have fillable federal and state employment related PDF forms that need to be filled-out on an Android tablet.

Does anyone have a solution for this? The typewriter function won?t work in this particular application:
1) I need to take advantage of the data export features of Acrobat X.

2) The employee completing the paperwork needs be able to ?tab? to the next form field to be completed.

3) The form field needs to be set as required.

4) The federal & state versions of the forms must be use therefore I cannot recreate these forms in a different format.

5) Since the forms are filled out in the field often times an internet/Wi-Fi connection is not available.

Help!

pdfcentral

Sep 22, 2011
Visit site
if the forms are already fillable, you can use qPDF notes. If the form is not fillable, I can do that for you. I tested this on my Android phone. Samsung Mesmerize running 2.2. Works with Acro forms

Luis Decker

Feb 16, 2018
Visit site
Hey. Try another application, for example, PDF Free Filler. The program runs on the Android and IOS allows not only to complete the PDF forms, but also to edit them. You can create special editable fields for individual employees or clients.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress