[APP][ROOT][2.3+] Private Place secret SMM, MMS and Calls [FREE][APK]

ftgg99

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Private Place lets you communicate secretly and securely over normal phone networks

Feeling slightly paranoid? Need absolute privacy and security? Private Place lets you communicate secretly and securely over normal phone networks. Supports private SMS, MMS and calls.

The app works on a simple premise - you interact with privatized contacts through an internal dialer and messenger. Secure calls and messages. Hide bills and bank alerts. Dont be afraid to leave your phone lying around. You know the threat is everywhere...

Were looking for translations! You can find the project here: https://crowdin.com/project/private-place-sms-mms-calls

Features:

• Hides all communications with private contacts
• Disguises itself as a fully working AOSP calculator
• Secures, sweeps or blocks incoming calls
• Never turns on the screen in reject mode
• Selectively clears frequent and recent call lists
• Encrypts data with passkeys

Some functionality is currently in Beta:

- Only four visual styles for now (suggestions welcome, as long as they are within the apps general guidelines - im especially interested in adding new colors).
- MMS only works with pictures - more formats coming, including slideshows and video.

WARNING - Limited support provided for multi-SIM devices. I really cannot afford to buy every one of them, so support will always be limited to friends devices and similar SoCs.

Play link:

Apk link:

This is a work in progress, feedback and suggestions welcome!

Screens:

Screenshot_2015-01-27-09-48-05.jpgScreenshot_2015-01-27-09-54-56.jpgScreenshot_2015-01-27-09-48-28.jpgScreenshot_2015-01-27-09-55-56.jpgScreenshot_2015-01-27-09-55-40.jpg

Vinalys

Apr 21, 2015
Visit site
Hi,

I am really interested in this app since I can't find any "hide sms" app that works on Android 5.0. Is this app working with Android 5.0 (ie : keep messages secret only in the app and secret messages don't display in default messages app) ? I wanted to know before rooting my Galaxy S6 :)

Edit : If this app works and is really free, I'll help you with french translation (the one in the Play Store is not really good ;) )

Thanks

gregg1110

Apr 25, 2015
Visit site
I love this program along with root call blocker however there's one thing i am having a problem with. If i get any MMS message with a picture attached the message doesn't come through at all...it doesn't show up as being blocked either. when i turn off the blocking and receive the MMS, the picture comes through just fine. Any suggestions?

Cat_tilda

Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
I’m afraid apps requiring root access, my friends have phone problems after it. I didn’t understand from the description does your app provide phone calls encryption or possibility of ciphering is limited by sms, mms? Do you use different crypto-keys for sms encryption of each contact? How is access provided to locked secret info?