[APP][4.0+]Photo catalog. Keeping of packaged things

ISSEY

Feb 7, 2015
Visit site
Screenshot_2015-02-04-16-40-18.jpegScreenshot_2015-02-04-16-42-43.jpegScreenshot_2015-02-04-16-38-39.jpeg
The "Photo Catalog" helps to solve the common problem of searching the packaged for keeping items such as shoes, clothes, tools, craft items, toys, dishes, etc. Сreate the base cards, fill in the cards with photos of items, their storage places and descriptions. You will find any items easily in the house with the help of a visual display cards.

You will not think of system of storage any longer. Now search of the shoes for suitable dress or sneakers for run, is only the choice of description from the card and view of photos. All what you need is to create a card, fill in it with photos of the objects, storage places, as well as their descriptions.

People created paper catalogs for a long time, but now you can make your own catalog on your mobile device. The mobile electronic organizer will always be with you.

"Photo Catalog" helps you:

-to always know where your shoes, clothes, tools, thread, dishes are placed, without looking at the boxes, wardrobes and dresser.
- to create cards with reading of gas/water/electricity meter, you can add their date in the description for a quick search.

- to add in the list any names, sizes, colors, descriptions, materials, date or any other characteristics of your items.

- to create a database without restrictions, to photograph and describe any objects, which make the difficulty in their search. All new descriptions are saved in the drop-down lists for easy search.

"Photo Catalog" is the best electronic organizer for storage of shoes, clothes, and other items.

- The application is available in Ukrainian, Russian and English.

Link on Play market: https://forums.androidcentral.com/e.../details?id=ua.footwear.babets&token=7i01UHQc

my first app. any suggestions and criticism is welcome:)

Misha Babets

Feb 12, 2015
Visit site
Re:

Suggest to exchange translation applications. Interested in Portuguese and Spanish. I can offer in return Ukrainian and Russian. My app is not very large.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87