need help life or death

Lloyd Dillon

Feb 16, 2015
Visit site
I have a Cuz who is sick in the head he has these apps that shock you even if your miles away. Recently broke my neck and has a beta app aka opioid blocker app. Which is making my hair fall out And has bionic ears where he can hear in my house and even see in it any info on these would be great. Thanks in advance

Posted via the Android Central App

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
I'm sorry but I didn't really understand what kind of info you're looking for... No app can just magically shock you from afar, and while technically possible to have an app developed that can constantly use the phone's microphone and/or camera and send this info to a second device, it's not something that's commercially available and that would have required either you or the hacker to install it manually on your phone.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I am with Spook on this one. I don't know of any app that can do what you're describing.

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Is your Cuz using those bionic ears to help you with your neck problem or just to bother you?

Last edited:

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Let's try this: Factory reset the device. Stop any apps from automatically installing. You can do this by either killing the cell radios and not connect to WiFi. Or by unchecking the auto back up feature in Settings>security.

What this will do is erase any apps that you have on the device. Only allow the Google ones to update. Once everything is set up, start by slowly adding apps you want/need, and only a few at a time.

I would also consider changing your Gmail address password, in case they somehow hacked it.

I know a reset is going to suck. They usually do. But this is the easiest way I can think of that should get rid of those apps.

Let us know how it goes.

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
That's not nice then. There are some apps that can do funny things, but, trust me on this, no app is going to make your hair fall down.

Help me to understand a bit more. How does it "shock" you?. If you give me more details we'll manage to know what's going on.

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Ok, I believe you, but I'm sure that no app is doing that.

Tell me something. Are you in a clinic or at home? Who's taking care of you? What do they think about these things that bother you so much?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
szcad