Looking for specific font size info for 3rd party launchers

anon67808

Oct 4, 2010
Visit site
Hey everyone. I'm just curious about the following. Maybe all you guys running Nova Prime as well as others can chime in.

I'm looking to see if any launchers have the ability to resize icon fonts on the homescreen? Currently, I use Dodol Launcher on my Note 4 and I have nothing but good things to say about it. I can remove names from icons and change fonts but I cannot physically resize the names. It drives me nuts that longer names are cut-off and replaced with "...". My eyes are great so I would love to make the names as small as I possibly can but still be readable. Just anal about it I suppose. If another launcher does this, I may switch to it for this simple feature alone.

I remember way back in the days of the HTC Evo and 2.1, I had something that somewhat did this.

Again, if any of you have first-hand knowledge of this, please chime in. Thanks guys.

anon67808

Oct 4, 2010
Visit site
Thanks a bunch guys. I can't believe nobody here, not one person, has a response to this.

Wow, everyone here must be using stock launchers on their respected platforms.

davidtm

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Your impatience just turned me off to checking that out on my Nova Prime. Try it for yourself.

Sent from my Tapatalk 4.9.5 :-D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samahmed336699