Voice Alerts - Your Android Informs you

a.corbi

Jan 2, 2010
Visit site
Hi Android Central Community!

I've been working on an Android App and would like to introduce it to you.

It's called Voice Alerts and uses the Text-to-Speech library integrated in the Android 1.6 (Donut) & Upper OS Version to inform vocally when different events occur on your phone:

- when we receive a call, or a missed call, it tells us who calls. users can configure different parameters to theirs needs, like frequenz of the missed calls alerts

- when we receive a sms, it reads the content out loud and translates the most common abbreviations ( c u l8r = see you later, etc..) if configured, users can configure whether the content should be directly read or to receive a notification to be clicked for the content of the sms to be read.

- Informs about the time each 15,30 or 60 minutes.

- Informs about the battery level when it goes lower of 5% for instance, or when the battery is fully loaded.

- A welcome message can be defined by the user to be read out loud when the phone boots.

- alerts when an app is being successfully installed or when the power source is being plugged in/out.

A widget is available to enable/disable the app quickly and lots of configs for the user to configure it completelly, for instance, the app can be activated/deactivated by pluggin the headset in or out.

I'm constantly introducing new improvements and features and receiving feedback from the users is a great thing, lots of ideas were suggested by the users so i will appreciate your emails.

There is a demo version available on the market, so you can try it before buying the paid version.

For more info, you can visit: Alejandro Corbi ? Portfolio

If you like the app, don't forget to rate it well and add some nice comments, for bug/complaints/new ideas , email me.

Greetings, hope you like it and appreciate the feedback.

Alex.

Last edited:

a.corbi

Jan 2, 2010
Visit site
Hi community,

I've just upgraded Voice Alerts to include a couple of new features,check it out!

In this new Version:

- General Settings -> Hide Number : If somebody calls you and the number is unknown, you android says \"Somebody\" instead the number, this is nice for privacy reasons.

- System Settings -> Network availability : Informs if the connection to the network is broken, if it re-establishes , your android informs you as well.

Please, if you like Voice Alerts, support by rating it on the market and writing comments.

Thanks.

Alex Corbi

a.corbi

Jan 2, 2010
Visit site
Hi,

I've included a couple of new features in this new release of Voice Alerts.

General Settings -> Ringer Toggle : If you set your ringer volume to Vibrate or Silent, voice alerts deactivates. if you set it again to normal mode, Voice Alerts activates again.
Wifi Settings : Informs when there your phone connects successfully to a wifi network.

a.corbi

Jan 2, 2010
Visit site
HI community!

A new update of Voice Alerts Full is available on the market , and this is a nice one:

In this new Version:

Little bug fixes done.

UI Changed to make it more compact and for a better usability.

Battery alerts improved, now with more configuration possibilities.

Added TWIDROID integration, now your android phone will tell you the twitter messages the user you are following post and the replies or direct messages you received.
You need to install twidroid ( lite or PRO version) on your android phone. Don't you know Twidroid already? is the most widelly used twitter client available for the android devices. check: ? twidroid - the twitter & identi.ca client application for android mobile phones

for more info check Voice Alerts – Your Android Talks

Best Regards,

Alex Corbi.

a.corbi

Jan 2, 2010
Visit site
New Update 1.5 released!!!

- GMAIL support: now Voice alerts read your emails out loud.
- Bluetooth activation: Voice Alerts will be activated when your phone connects to a bluetooth handsfree device.
- Language detection
- shake to stop

Alejandro Corbi ? Portfolio

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463