Barcode Beasties

Luckywuffboi

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site
Haha omg.. so i was walking my dog earlier and remember those old barcode scanner games.. So i thought to my self.. there has to be a game for android like this..
Quick search in google and VWALALALAL!!!!!! Found one!!!!
it's called Barcode Beasties!
Found on the android market.. you must try it haha

OMG!! let me know what you think =]

Reactions: barcode_richard

KSmithInNY

#winning
Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Hello,

When making a thread like this please include the name of the application in the title. People searching for information on an app such as barcode besties will likely never stumble upon a thread called "i love this app". This will help more people find the app you love and therefore help spread the word.

Another thing, which helps spread the word about an app is to place it in the applications forum so people on all devices can see it. By placing it in an device specific forum, people not on that device have a slim to none chance of ever seeing your post of the app. An exception to this might be if an application should work on your phone but due to something specific with the device (looks at LG for disabling stagefright in optimus series) the application won't function. This would not be a limitation of the app but rather a problem with the phone in which case should go into the device specific forum so anyone reading about this phone can see that there is a problem with a specific app and that phone and can use that information in their decision to purchase the phone.

Also, please include information such as price, what's it do, why would someone want it. People reading this will want that information. No need for a full blown review but please try to give a general idea of what the app is.

Thanks,
K.P.

KayIslandDrunk

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
The OP reeks of spam. Please, let's not turn AC into an area where every app developer comes and posts "OMG, I just found this app and it's AMAZING! I can't imagine my life without it! You guys have to check it out!"

KSmithInNY

#winning
Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
The OP reeks of spam. Please, let's not turn AC into an area where every app developer comes and posts "OMG, I just found this app and it's AMAZING! I can't imagine my life without it! You guys have to check it out!"

Luckywuffboi is sincere and not a spammer. He also happens to be a contributing member over in the Optimus forums. You can generally sniff out a spammer quickly by checking their post history.

barcode_richard

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
I'm the Author of Barcode Beasties

Glad you enjoy the game. I have "just" (last month or two) finished adding the multiplayer side which is not quite as popular as I'd hoped (I have to use gtalk for challenges etc). I'm going to be improving that soon. Also, watch out for 3d as I'm integrating a 3d engine into the game now... It's a bit tricky to do but when that comes out I'm hoping it'll be like pokemon / digimon etc etc. Keep battling ! Richard.

Luckywuffboi

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site
Didnt meant to spam up the place guys, sorry about that!
Thanks for the tip though, about the title and what not.. I'll be sure to watch where i post this kinda stuff. =P

And by no means am i the developer lol i only wish i could develop.. I've dabled, but got lost =]

And promise i'm not a spammer.. Not trying to be at least.

Again, sorry guys and girls!

DenverRalphy

Retired Network Mod
May 11, 2010
Visit site

The app has 50k-250k downloads and over 2k ratings... I doubt it's a spam as this app has been around a while.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maximusdebois