Where can I find an Android Backup to upload/download my Tunein Profile(data)?

tomx2x

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Looking for Android Backup to upload/download my Tunein Profile(data).

Hi.

I have about 40 radio stations I follow on Tunein.
Been having trouble lately and twice lost all 40 stations in my Tunein Profile.
Looking for a Android Backup software to use on a non-rooted phone to backup my Tunein apps + data.

Tried Helium app, but there are no download drivers matching my phone (I-mobile International Phone).
Is there a freeware available to archive or backup & restore my Tunein Profile (data) without having to rooting my phone?

Thanks.
Tom.

Gekko

Banned
May 15, 2010
Visit site
Re: Looking for Android Backup to upload/download my Tunein Profile(data).

Hi.

I have about 40 radio stations I follow on Tunein.
Been having trouble lately and twice lost all 40 stations in my Tunein Profile.
Looking for a Android Backup software to use on a non-rooted phone to backup my Tunein apps + data.

Tried Helium app, but there are no download drivers matching my phone (I-mobile International Phone).
Is there a freeware available to archive or backup & restore my Tunein Profile (data) without having to rooting my phone?

Thanks.
Tom.

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...rerware.android.MyBackup&hl=en&token=3nKN1W_h

regression

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site

Doesn't TuneIn let you create an account to backup your profile / stations? I don't know of any other app that will backup app data if you are not rooted other than Helium.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site

Second Helium. If you're not rooted, you have to connect the phone to a PC that has a file you can download from them - but it still backs up the apps' data. (I have an app I add data to every day, and back it up to my SD card every day, and I've been doing it for months. Had to restore data when I reflashed ROMs too.) All I can say is "it works".