Fm radio

spineshade

Sep 4, 2014
Visit site
On my local radio station there is a commercial for a app that gets you local fm radio by using a app the utilizes the fm radio chip in your phone. Anyone else heard this and know its legitimacy

Posted via the Android Central App

Gekko

Banned
May 15, 2010
Visit site
On my local radio station there is a commercial for a app that gets you local fm radio by using a app the utilizes the fm radio chip in your phone. Anyone else heard this and know its legitimacy

many phones don't have the FM chip or if they do it's disabled. it really depends on the phone. as an alternative - try these free apps -

iheartradio, tunein, pandora.

good luck.

spineshade

Sep 4, 2014
Visit site
According to the commercial it's called next radio. But what I was more curious about was the legitimacy of it. It is supposed to not be streaming. Maybe that clarify what I was asking. I was a bit buzzed writing the first post yesterday

Gekko

Banned
May 15, 2010
Visit site
According to the commercial it's called next radio. But what I was more curious about was the legitimacy of it. It is supposed to not be streaming. Maybe that clarify what I was asking. I was a bit buzzed writing the first post yesterday

are you still buzzed?

For FM radio, you do need the hardware there. An app can't become a transistor radio.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2