google drive photos

twdawson

Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone know what's happening with this feature of Google drive.
It said your old photos will appear soon but nothing has appeared for weeks now.
I started to get some of my older photos showing up when they first upgraded the service but it seems to have stood still and nothing new is appearing.
How long is this going to take.

Posted via the Android Central App

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I noticed that as well. That folder in Google Drive is only showing photos that I uploaded to Google+ after the function started, so I wonder if it's only for uploaded photos starting from then. Or maybe it's just taking them a really long time to implement the total merger of the photos with Google Drive.

twdawson

Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
I have some from a few years ago that showed up but not many so I think it's all photos.
They are taking their time with it.

dd0yl3

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
Some of my photos from a family vacation in March are starting to filter in. I am hoping they change the way the photos are viewed in Drive. Right now it's kind of a pain to click through different folders to find photos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

twdawson

Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
I have mine all set as album view in Google+ so this would be the best way of doing it in my opinion not the way they are doing it now which is silly as having to click the year then month just to see them.
I can't remember when I took lots of them so that's why I have them in albums.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy