Documents to Go on Galaxy Tab

SethGko

Jan 5, 2011
Visit site
Is anyone using Documents to Go on there Galaxy Tab? Has it been optimized for this? I am looking for a good document editing application. I need to be able to create new and open existing docx files? I realize that this app is going to cost me and I don't mind that I need the best option available.

Thanks

Zorro1

Oct 22, 2009
Visit site
Ask them, they're very bright and responsive. I bet you'd be fine. I love Docs To Go, have used it on every phone I've had since I found them back in the Palm days. And isn't there a 30 day trial/refund time?

MowDownJoe

Regular lawnmower man...
Feb 14, 2010
Visit site
IIRC, there's a free version that lets you view files, but not edit them. You could just download that and see how things look.

KoukiFC3S

Oct 9, 2009
Visit site
I use it on my galaxy tab and it works really well.

I mostly edit spreadsheets with the google docs sync. As others have said, download the free version to get an idea of how it would look.

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
It works great on my tab and love to be able to sync all my files from my laptop very easily.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

SethGko

Jan 5, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for all the responses. I have heard that you can only use the application with an active data connection. Is this true? This would be a major turn off for me as I will not always have either the 3G or wifi connection when I will be using the software.

rcuswalk

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for all the responses. I have heard that you can only use the application with an active data connection. Is this true? This would be a major turn off for me as I will not always have either the 3G or wifi connection when I will be using the software.
The only reason you would need an active data connection is to access files that are online (for example, Google Docs or DropBox files). But if the files are on the Tab, Docs to Go will work with or without a data connection.