Ok it's this simple, go out and get Mixzing!

ardoreal

Nov 26, 2009
Visit site
This is a really great app. Other folks have talked about it here but seriously, it warrants its own thread.

I've been playing with it lately and the algorithm for recommending playlist, or rather it's "mood mode" is really smart. This stuff is on par with Apple's Genius. I put on some NIN Dead Souls and it automatically builds a playlist that was really intelligent.

The nice thing about this is how well it does like a "DJ" mode but more intuitively and without any effort, so it's great for car trips.

The graphics are also really clean. There's nothing fancy here, but it's clean and succinct. Anybody else usin this? If you aren't, YOU SHOULD BE!!!

:D :D :D

Ripjames

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
I love this app, I am torn between it and Tune wiki, My favorite features are that it downloads the album art automaticlly, and like you the auto playlists, that was the big thing I missed when I got my hero, I came from an iPhone

ardoreal

Nov 26, 2009
Visit site
Yeah I missed Genius a lot too, but not anymore. Plus the widgets it comes with is cool.

Much better than the default music widget.

Ripjames

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
I kind of like Tune Wiki's widget, don't really need the coverart on the widget, but I started using the large one, and setting up a music theme with it on the main page, to bad you can't pause it from the lock screen like you can the default player