Google Voice Issue

dadman#AC

Dec 24, 2009
Visit site
I'm trying to put Google Voice on my Droid but I keep getting an error message stating that it cannot 'verify my phone number'.

Anyone have any ideas why this is happening?

Thanks

imtravis

Jan 1, 2010
Visit site
In your Google Voice account, did you add your phone number to your Google Voice phones? and when you did, did you verify it?

Ripjames

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
you will have to log into google voice on your web browser, than there will be an option somewhere on the screen to add a new phone, follow the onscreen instructions, you do have an invite don't you?

imtravis

Jan 1, 2010
Visit site
Pretty much what Ripjames said....errr... typed.
Log into GOogle Voice, and under settings, there should be an option for phones.

Ripjames

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
I do have an issue with google voice on my hero, every time I restart my phone it will force close, I can open it afterwards and it's fine but it crashes on restart everytime

imtravis

Jan 1, 2010
Visit site
I do have an issue with google voice on my hero, every time I restart my phone it will force close, I can open it afterwards and it's fine but it crashes on restart everytime

I'm having the same issue on my Moment, so at least now I know it's not just me.. It's happened ever since their latest update. Before that, I was fine.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21