Pay music randomly won't sync

bagou01

Mar 21, 2013
Visit site
Hi
This is not the usual "won't sync" topic as the problem is that my app just randomly not displays some songs or albums, even though i have them uploaded for months.
Say I got two artist X albums, I know I got them because the play.music.com shows them to me, and Last week the app played them on my phone. Now I cleared the cache, and refreshed like ten time but the app only shows me one album, and on this album, only a few songs.
I uninstalled, cleared, and re installed, then same issue but other songs and other artists... Completely random...

Anyone got an idea?

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Have you logged into your Play Music account to make sure the album is there? Also, could it have been an album you uploaded rather than downloading/purchasing from the service?

bagou01

Mar 21, 2013
Visit site
Hi.
Like i said everythkng is présent on the online version of play music.
And yes, everything I uploaded myself from rips of cds

bagou01

Mar 21, 2013
Visit site
here is an illustration of my issue. as you see : online i got every song, and in the app some are missing...
and theres no issue of compatibility because 1 : i couldn't have uploaded them if they were the wrong format, and 2 i listened to those missing songs last week on the app... it's completely random which ones disappear...
Presse-papiers-1.pngScreenshot_2015-07-07-09-17-22.jpg

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar