Cloud-based app manager?

dvdmon

Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I've been using Folder Manager for years and it's extremely useful, but it also hasn't been updated in forever. I recently upgraded from an LG G3 to a G4 and the settings didn't carry over even though they were supposedly saved to my SD card which I swapped between the two.

What I'm wondering is if there is something similar to Folder Organizer that lets me categorize and organize apps, contacts, shortcuts, etc., display them in widgets and shortcuts, etc., but have all of these sync to some online account that holds this data so that I don't have to worry about losing it. Is there such an app? Searches don't seem to come up with anything because the words I used seem to general, come up with file managers instead vs. app managers...

Gekko

Banned
May 15, 2010
Visit site
I've been using Folder Manager for years and it's extremely useful, but it also hasn't been updated in forever. I recently upgraded from an LG G3 to a G4 and the settings didn't carry over even though they were supposedly saved to my SD card which I swapped between the two.

What I'm wondering is if there is something similar to Folder Organizer that lets me categorize and organize apps, contacts, shortcuts, etc., display them in widgets and shortcuts, etc., but have all of these sync to some online account that holds this data so that I don't have to worry about losing it. Is there such an app? Searches don't seem to come up with anything because the words I used seem to general, come up with file managers instead vs. app managers...

you could possible use Nova Launcher and save the profile. but the most important piece of advice i can give you is SIMPLIFY, SIMPLIFY, SIMPLIFY!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2