Screenshot help for my sister

mr.seth.price

May 18, 2010
Visit site
So my sister is running a Vibrant and i'm usually her go to guy. Shootme isn't working on her phone without root. (it does on my EVO).

Installing the SDK and doing it through debug is not something she is going to be able to do.

Rooting is also out of her Technical knowledge (yes I know it's easy)...she's more of a plug in play kinda gal and I'm 1500 miles away..so I can't just do it for her.

Anyone know of a Screenshot app that will work on her phone...she is running the current stock version that Tmobile has.

Thanks ya'll..

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
So my sister is running a Vibrant and i'm usually her go to guy. Shootme isn't working on her phone without root. (it does on my EVO).

Installing the SDK and doing it through debug is not something she is going to be able to do.

Rooting is also out of her Technical knowledge (yes I know it's easy)...she's more of a plug in play kinda gal and I'm 1500 miles away..so I can't just do it for her.

Anyone know of a Screenshot app that will work on her phone...she is running the current stock version that Tmobile has.

Thanks ya'll..

If shoot me isnt working then she is out of options unless she uses SDK or roots. if you want i can write up a tutorial with step by step instructions on how to use SDK or you my need to find her a one_click method and go that route. Unless someone else has any ideas.

Reactions: mr.seth.price