Google Photos Not Syncing

rpscott02

Jun 19, 2010
Visit site
Had the same problem amd it was driving me crazy. I did all the same steps (deleting cache, reinstalling photos app, signing out of my google acct) and nothing worked. Heres what did: 1) i found the first picture in my camera folder that didnt sync (just before the last one that did sync) and deleted it. If u dont want to lose the pic copy it somewhere else. 2) i force sync'd a handful of pics. I think that may have activated things to sync but im not totally sure this step did anything. After this everything sync'd up overnight. Its possible it got hung up on one photo although im not sure why it makes sense. Just know that worked for me...hope it helps

aguadilu

Jan 26, 2018
Visit site
Had the same problem amd it was driving me crazy. I did all the same steps (deleting cache, reinstalling photos app, signing out of my google acct) and nothing worked. Heres what did: 1) i found the first picture in my camera folder that didnt sync (just before the last one that did sync) and deleted it. If u dont want to lose the pic copy it somewhere else. 2) i force sync'd a handful of pics. I think that may have activated things to sync but im not totally sure this step did anything. After this everything sync'd up overnight. Its possible it got hung up on one photo although im not sure why it makes sense. Just know that worked for me...hope it helps

I had the same exact problem and its exactly like that. In the moment when I deleted the group of pictures that didn't upload (around 100, and the problem is that they were already up in the photos cloud. It's a kind of bug of Google Photos the fact they werent recognised as "already uploaded), suddenly all the pictures already stored along these years reappeared again.
Thanks for giving the clue to solve this!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084