multiple locations weather widget

BenWitt08

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
Hi,
I am looking (have been) for a replacement for the stock HTC weather widgets. I bought Beautiful Widgets and think they are awesome (beautiful even), but I realized that you can only have one location showing up no matter how many different widgets you have (unlike the sense one where you can have 3 widgets each a different location). The HTC ones work well except for the fact that you can't add any small towns or something. I am also playing with rooting and different ROMs so it would be nice to have a weather widget that works with multiple locations if I switch to a vanilla ROM. I realize I could just get 2 widgets (i have "weather widgets" as well) but I really like the animations. I don't need them but I thought maybe I could ask around here in case someone might have an idea.
Thanks

acromack

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
I've got beautiful widgets installed, and set up to my current location (not defined specifically). Then, when I click on the forecast, it brings up my weather channel app where I can have other locations installed. Other than that kind of setup, I don't know of something on par with BW's weather widget that supports multiple locations..