HandiAppsUK

HandiAppsUK

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Hi,

My names Adam and I'm a representative of Handi-Apps UK.

I am currently a student at a University in Sheffield and have recently started up my own business with a group of friends.

We are called Handi-Apps UK. Handi-Apps UK aims to create applications for your smart phones to make your everyday lifes easier.
Currently we have one application available for download on the "Android" marketplace, this application is called Handi-Card.

Ever been shopping and forgot your loyalty card? Missed out on them valuable club card points? Well look no further. Handi-Card
allows you to enter your card information into your phone. The application will then produce a bar code that will be stored on your phone.
Then if you ever forget your card, don't worry just use phone instead and claim them valuable points.

If you do not wish to download this application, please leave a post below on thoughts about the application and why you would/wouldn't use it.

Find us on:
Twitter - Search Handi-Apps UK
Facebook - Search Handi-Apps UK
website - http://www.handi-apps.co.uk

Thank you for your time.

HandiAppsUK

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Hi everyone,

We've had 6 app downloads so far and the app has been on the marketplace for approximately 4 weeks now so things are looking good!

Once again feedback on the app would be greatly appreciated so if you have chance post a reply on here please.

Cheers.

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
I just scanned in my petco card and will be going there today to try it out. I will post a response later. I have my doubts because I have a screen protector on my phone.

idea101

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
i was just browsing for new apps and came accross this one thought id check out the app (its not expensive), its suprisingly not bad, worth while checking it out i think
(mine worked btw keithvetter, good luck with yours)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress